Covid-19 Cleaning and Sanitation Guidelines
Cuba has one of the lowest infection rates in the world of COVID 19 and one of the highest recovery rates from illness associated with the virus. Encouraging the population to wear masks, wash hands frequently, socially distance, as well as providing immune-boosting drugs, has helped achieve this remarkable result.
All of our guest accommodations will adhere to strictest hygiene procedures:
- We will continue to observe six (6) foot distancing recommendations (or as recommended by health departments) wherever possible in common areas throughout the facility.
- Personnel will wear gloves and masks during all cleaning and serving activities in guest rooms, kitchen, laundry, dining areas and common areas.
- Increasing cleaning frequency in high contact areas.
- Santizer will be applied frequently to all equipment in common areas such as microwaves, coffee makers, etc.
- Disposable towels in restrooms and common areas will be provided
- Daily ventilating of high use common areas.
- Use of safe and effective disinfectants including properly diluted concentrated bleach.
- Particular attention will be paid to cleaning of air conditioning units and daily changes of linens.
- Upon arrival, guests and staff should observe safe distance indicators. Check in are required to wear masks and we strongly encourage guests to wear masks as well.
- When departing the facility, keys should be given to reception where they will be cleaned, sanitized and returned to guests upon arriving back at the facility.
- A contactless thermometer will be available to check guests who feel unwell and have symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front desk and we strongly encourage its use.
P2P always puts the safety, security and comfort of our guests as our top priority. In light of the recent pandemic, we have further augmented our policies and procedures to incorporate the best practices from local, national and international health agencies. We respectfully ask that everyone respect and observe the rules for the benefit of all of our guests and staff. If you have any questions, concerns, or special needs, please feel free to speak with our on premise management team.
Pack for a Purpose/Community Assistance
At P2P we value and appreciate the efforts of our guests to bring much needed aid to the local community. Based on recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) we respectfully ask that all donations be sealed in the original packaging to ensure proper hygiene. Our staff will assist in unpacking and organizing all donations and clean and disinfect all items before delivering them to our locations.
We sincerely thank you for your patronage and we hope you have a wonderful trip.